Order & Application Forms
Please download our order and application form here.
Mid Autumn Festival Mooncake and Hampers
Order Form for Mooncake and Hampers
Breads, Cakes and Cookies
Order Form for Cookies
Order Form for Breads & Cakes
Order Form for CakesHow to order
- Simply fill in the order form and send it back by fax or email.
- Free one-stop delivery (except Outlying Islands) for order over $1,500.
- Telephone enquiry and order: Mon to Fri, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Please place order 7 days before delivery.
- No refund or changes of order is accepted once order is confirmed.
- Tailor-made products are available. Please call us for further information.
- Delivery service will be suspended when Black Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted. Our staff will contact you for the change of delivery arrangement.
- Please pay before delivery.
|Shop 2, G/F Block 2, Centenary Mansion, 1 Victoria Road, Kennedy Town, HK|
|Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00|
Catering and Venue Booking
Catering and Venue Booking FormHow to order catering service or book venue
- Please send us your order form at least 7 days prior to the booking. The order form and menu selection can be submitted by email or fax.
- Catering service includes food, beverages, waiting staffs, cutleries, table cloths, etc.
- We offer free delivery to Sheung Wan, Central, Admiralty and Wanchai. An additional fee will be applied for other locations.
- For catering order over $5,000, a 10% service charge will be exempted.
- No refund or change of order is accepted once order is confirmed.
- Delivery service will be suspended when Black Rainstorm or Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted. Customers will be informed of the arrangement by phone.
- This order form may be subject to change without notice.
|Tamar Café at Tamar Park, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
|Mon – Sun, 08:00 – 21:00
(May extend for venue booking)
Cookie Class Application FormHow to apply
- Each class will last approximately 2 hours, including cookie class and a short briefing on iBakery background.
- Minimum charge of each class is $2,760, including the arrangement for 12 participants. Extra participant will be charged at $230 each. Each class can cater for maximum 20 participants.
- Participants under 13 years of age and without companion of guidance maybe refused to enter into the production area for safety reason.
- Applying organization must confirm the date, venue, and no. of participants 1 month prior to the class date.
- If date needs to be changed due to adverse weather, please raise at least 2 hours before the workshop commences, otherwise fees paid are not refundable.
- Please settle the payment at least 3 working days before the cookie class.
|Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00|
Group Visit Application Form