Order & Application Forms
Mid Autumn Festival Mooncake and Hampers
Order Form for Mooncake and Hampers
Breads, Cakes and Cookies
Order Form for Cookies
Order Form for Breads & Cakes
Order Form for CakesHow to order
- Simply fill in the order form and send it back by fax or email.
- Free one-stop delivery (except Outlying Islands) for order over $1,500.
- Telephone enquiry and order: Mon to Fri, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Please place order 7 days before delivery.
- No refund or changes of order is accepted once order is confirmed.
- Tailor-made products are available. Please call us for further information.
- Delivery service will be suspended when Black Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted. Our staff will contact you for the change of delivery arrangement.
- Please pay before delivery.
|Shop 2, G/F Block 2, Centenary Mansion, 1 Victoria Road, Kennedy Town, HK|
|Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00|
Catering and Venue Booking
Catering and Venue Booking FormHow to order catering service or book venue
- Please send us your order form at least 7 days prior to the booking. The order form and menu selection can be submitted by email or fax.
- Catering service includes food, beverages, waiting staffs, cutleries, table cloths, etc.
- We offer free delivery to Sheung Wan, Central, Admiralty and Wanchai. An additional fee will be applied for other locations.
- For catering order over $5,000, a 10% service charge will be exempted.
- No refund or change of order is accepted once order is confirmed.
- Delivery service will be suspended when Black Rainstorm or Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted. Customers will be informed of the arrangement by phone.
- This order form may be subject to change without notice.
|Tamar Café at Tamar Park, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
|Mon – Sun, 08:00 – 21:00
(May extend for venue booking)
Cookie Class Application FormHow to apply
- Each class will last approximately 2 hours, including cookie class and a short briefing on iBakery background.
- Minimum charge of each class is $2,760, including the arrangement for 12 participants. Extra participant will be charged at $230 each. Each class can cater for maximum 20 participants.
- Participants under 13 years of age and without companion of guidance maybe refused to enter into the production area for safety reason.
- Applying organization must confirm the date, venue, and no. of participants 1 month prior to the class date.
- If date needs to be changed due to adverse weather, please raise at least 2 hours before the workshop commences, otherwise fees paid are not refundable.
- Please settle the payment at least 3 working days before the cookie class.
|Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00|
Group Visit Application Form